PET POLICY AGREEMENT FLOWER POT COMPLEX
Flower Pot Complex welcomes travelers with pets and provides a safe and enjoyable stay of high quality to all of its guests. Flower Pot Complex is a certified member of the Woof Club network and applies the following pet policy in accordance with international standards. We kindly request that all pet owners act responsibly with their pets. For the comfort and safety of all guests and pets, please read, adhere and agree to the following hotel pet policies.
A. ALLOWED PETS’ PROFILE
- Flower Pot Complex permits cats, dogs of any size, as well as small sized mammals that have to be constantly restrained in cages. Other types of animals, such as birds or reptiles are not allowed.
- Flower Pot Complex allows a maximum of one pet per room.
- Pets should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date. You agree to obtain and provide a health record booklet from a licensed veterinarian regarding your pet at any time should Flower Pot Complex request this information from you.
- Aggressive pets are strictly forbidden. Flower Pot Complex reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy, disruptive or aggressive.
B. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACCOMODATING PETS
- Owners must clean up after pets in all areas of the hotel immediately and appropriately dispose of waste inside and outside of rooms.
- Pets must be restrained in all public areas of the hotel at all times, either on a leash or in a carrier.
- If a pet is left unattended and disturbs other guests, you will receive a warning from the hotel management. In the event of non-compliance, you will incur a charge of one hundred euros (€100) from the hotel management.
- Constant barking is considered lack of attention and is not allowed from 13:30 to 17:00 and 21:00 to 10:00.
- Pets are not allowed in the dining area of the hotel.
- It is strictly forbidden for visitors to leave their pets on the balconies of the room.
- Use the special sign “PET INSIDE” on your door to inform the cleaning staff that the pet is in the room.
- The pet should not stay in the hotel room continuously for more than 24 hours.
C. SERVICES PROVIDED TO GUESTS WITH PETS
- Flower Pot Complex provides its guests with veterinary coverage in association with the veterinary network of Woof Club.
- Our staff can connect you with the network of Woof Club regarding activities, services and products for pets. Since these services are not provided by Flower Pot Complex, we cannot be held responsible for any pet service provided through the Woof Club network.
D. ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- Flower Pot Complex charges a non -refundable cleaning fee of € 20 per pet upon arrival.
- In case of damages caused by the pet to the property furniture, rugs, carpets, equipment or/and electrical and hydraulic installations, the owner will be charged commensurate to the cost of such damages.
- Guide dogs are explicitly excluded from the above charges, on condition that they bear an up-to-date health record booklet and certification documents.
E. OTHER TERMS
- Owners assume all responsibility for the pet’s actions in the property, be it damage to property, injury to staff or other guests and will not hold Flower Pot Complex liable of any responsibility regarding pet care, loss, or damages.
- For any dispute that may arise from the application of this pet policy, jurisdiction lies with the courts of Preveza.